Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Here at Athens Clarke Gymnastics Academy we believe every child is important and valuable. We pledge to coach and develop each child that walks through our doors regardless of their level of talent. Our main goals are to provide a clean, safe, fun learning environment and to build the self esteem of every child. We develop healthy, happy children from the inside out! We teach developmental gymnastics and use it to develop coordination, confidence, self-esteem, respect for others, sportsmanship, improve reading skills and much more in our students.
We have the best instructors and coaches in the industry with well over 100 years of combined experience! Our staff has been carefully hand selected because of their previous experience in gymnastics, working with children, and knowledge of the sport. The most important reason they were chosen is because of their desire to work with children and to make a difference in their lives. As a staff we work hard so your children can play hard. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for trusting us. We pledge to be good role models for your children and to keep their safety and well-being our number one priorities. Staff members attend state, regional and national training programs throughout the year as well as monthly training because maintaining up-to-date skill development and safety awareness one of our top priorities.
- If your child has been sent home from school due to a high fever, s/he is not allowed to participate in gymnastics until s/he has been fever free without the aid of fever reducing medication for 48-hours.
- If a participant or family member has been exposed to anyone testing positive for COVID, the participant/family member must take a COVID test. If the results are negative, the participant/family member must stay out of class until fever free for 24-hours without the use of anti-fever medications before returning to class or the facility.
- If a participant or family member receives a positive COVID test, they are required to stay home for 5-days and must be clear of fever for 24-hours without medication. Required to wear a mask for 5 days before returning to class or the facility.
- Students and anyone observing will have temperatures taken upon entering the Gymnastics facility.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be allowed to enter the facility and must be fever free without the aid of fever reducing medication for 24-hours before returning.
Additional Forms and Files: