Athens-Clarke County’s Go Beyond! Teen Program is designed to provide positive and non-traditional learning experiences through field trips.
***All Go Beyond students must attend middle school or high school. Students are limited to 2 trips per semester***
1. Be on time and perfect attendance is expected for all Go Beyond activities and trips. Student's can be dropped off at Lay Park 30 minutes prior to the scheduled depart time.
2. Be respectful and courteous to staff, volunteers, and other participants, using language that is free of curse words, insults, and sexual content.
3. Notify staff at least 1 week prior, if participant is unable to attend upcoming field trip, NO CALL, NO SHOWS will result in removal of future trips.
4. Provide program staff with working phone numbers and accurate contact information prior to the start of program and update information as necessary.
5. Go Beyond t-shirts must be worn for each field trip and t-shirts will be passed out during your child's first trip.