|Max Capacity: 60
Location: Adjacent to the lower parking lot within the park gates. It is located between the pond and the playground.
ADA Accessibility: Wheelchair access is available by ramp from the lower parking lot adjacent to the shelter. Access path has uneven surface. 1 wheelchair accessible grill is provided. There is 1 designated parking space adjacent to shelter and 1 additional designated parking space is located across the lot.
Parking: The large lower parking lot is adjacent to Picnic Shelter 2. There is additional parallel parking heading up the hill towards the park exit.
Closest Restroom: The nearest restroom is located down the path behind the playground (~300ft). Additional restrooms are located near the dog park and in front of the pool (end of the main parking lot connected to the office building).
Additional Park Amenities: Playground, Bear Hollow Zoo, Birchmore Hiking Trail
Electricity: 2 outlets w/ timers
Fans: 3 Ceiling Fans
Grill/Fire: 1 pedestal charcoal grill and 1 wheelchair accessible grill
Water: no water source provided w/ rental
Table/Chairs: six 8ft picnic tables
Cleaning Deposit: N/A. Full rental fee is due upon approval of rental request.
- Additional time for set-up prior to the rental period is not included. Additionally, the facility must be cleaned and vacated by the end of the scheduled rental period.
- Rental includes exclusive use of the designated facility only and shall not impede public access to any other area.
- Parking lots are open to the public and are not included with the reservation. All parking spots are first-come, first-served.
- Inflatables of any kind and petting zoos are not permitted on the premises.
- If you have questions about bringing any additional means of entertainment or items (musicians, caterers, etc) during your reservation, please reach out to our office at (706) 613-3580 to check for permission.